How do Organizations Integrate Learning into their Daily Work?
Episode 6 of Leaders in Learning focuses on how organizations are integrating intentional learning into their day-to-day work. The three leaders contributing to this episode are:
- Karen Mokate, Chief of Knowledge Management at the InterAmerican Development Bank (IDB)
- Clive Martlew, Lead for Leadership and Learning at the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID)
- Alison Evans, Chief Commissioner for the UK’s Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI)
The three themes that emerged during the conversation are:
- Approaches need to be systematic, intentional and resourced.
- Learning and KM approaches will only become sustainably integrated if there is a supportive culture.
- Sustainability depends on clear and effective processes and tools.
As always, after listening to this episode we invite you to use the comments section below share your experience and examples.
And be sure to tune into the final episode of the series, in which we talk about the future of organizational learning in international development.
You can stream new episodes here on USAID Learning Lab or search for “USAID Learning Lab” wherever you listen to podcasts.